About Me

My photo
just a simple girl who loves to have fun^^

Friday, March 6, 2009

How to write a letter to your boss for a salary raise^^

Economy is bad these days but you still have to eat, you got a family to raise and you have been in the company for so long, your boss did not raise your salary..maybe you should try this ...

(I found this in my e-mail=) and decided to share with you guys:))


Dear Bo$$

In our life we
de$perately need $omething, I think you $hould under$tand the need$ of u$, your worker$ who have given $o much $upport that include $weat and $ervice$ to your company .
I am
$
ure you manage to gue$$ what I mean. Hope to get your re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,

$worker$



but then..if it fails.....



The next day, you will receive a reply:




Oh my dear:


I k
NO
w you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well yet .

NO
w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the
NO
vember presidential elections things may turn bad.

I have
NO
thing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,

Manager



Is hard to ask for a pay rise and is hard to reject also^^

so maybe this is the new way of interacting among bosses and workers^^

1 comment:

  1. thanks, my dear friend. i am back to my happy self again. i am sure you understand right? sometimes, you just can't help feeling sad whether for a reason or not.

    ReplyDelete