About Me

My photo
just a simple girl who loves to have fun^^

Friday, March 6, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Hello and a warm welcome to all my guest and all my beloved friends..
thanxx for visiting^^

I am sorry i got so many blogs, and i keep changing and changing and changing because i forget my username and password^^...soorry...i will try to remain this one ok ?
(my dear fiona , sorry ya..hehe i use a new blog again^^..).
i just created one new one few days ago@@...
that would be my private one i guess^^

and of course not to forget Miss Sun Woei Lin(my lovely coconut tree) who created my blogger nickname...THANxx Vy Vy MUCh for being a great friend to me:)
I do not know whether i should cry or not..she called me PUMPKIN... i look like a pumpkin to her....wuwuwu...
hehe..but i think i kind of like this name also^^... i have been using it as my username in website i registered...@.@" (coconut tree..u see...i so give u face lo...nxt go any chat room when see pumpkin..mayb is me d...hahaha...call miss watermelon to open blog also!)








No comments:

Post a Comment